Photos of new baby Graham Mark Moudy, born to John Mark & Joy Moudy, Nov. 20, 2006.
posted by Jmoudy at 10:43 PM
Wow!!!!!!!! You do look great!!!! I'll bet you feel so great!!! I love the pics and Graham is just about the cutest little boy ever!! I am so happy he is loving his bible class. I can't wait for more pics! love you guys~karen
Joy, he is so precious!!! I can't believe how big he is. I miss you! Hey, check out my blog for pics of Elijah!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Wow!!!!!!!! You do look great!!!! I'll bet you feel so great!!! I love the pics and Graham is just about the cutest little boy ever!! I am so happy he is loving his bible class. I can't wait for more pics! love you guys
~karen
Joy, he is so precious!!! I can't believe how big he is. I miss you! Hey, check out my blog for pics of Elijah!
Post a Comment
<< Home